1. Make your Car AUX audio system and Home Theater AV HiFi Surrounding system become Bluetooth compatible, get music from Bluetooth enabled device such as For iPhone,For iPad,For iPod,For HTC For Samsung Smart cellphone or Bluetooth PC, Laptop.
2. Simply connect this Bluetooth audio receiver to your line-in or auxiliary input on your speakers, pair it to your Bluetooth enabled device, and enjoy the wireless music revolution.
3. Whether you want Bluetooth convenience in your car, through your home-theatre system, in your kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom, etc.
4. Simple operation,3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connector or 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable to connect the speakers and the receiver.
5. High-performance AMP chip,can push the headset,and high-power speaker,applicable to all types of speakers
6. Powerful Bluetooth IC,More stronger compatibility
7. Powered by built-in rechargeable li-ion battery via mini USB port , long working time and low consumption. (Mini USB cable included)
8. You can play music through your car stereo and answer phone call via the built-in Mic.
Dimensions : 52mm(L) x 21mm(W) x 11mm(D)
Bluetooth v3+EDR, Class 2
Support A2DP V1.2 (built in Mic)
Powered by USB 5V DC
Transmission distances of up to 10M
Support A2DP stereo
3.5mm stereo inlet socket
Sleep mode for energy saving
Support Bluetooth hands-free function
Up to 8 hours music playback or continuous
Wireless music receiver connects to 3.5mm headphone jacks
Use with home stereos/speakers, car stereos,headphones etc.
How to use:
Power on: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 5-7 seconds until you hear a "ready for connecting or a sound", it will auto connect the phone which was paired.
Power off: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 4-5 seconds until you hear a "Long be or red led".
2.Connect the receiver to your speakers
With 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connector or 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable to connect the speakers and the receiver (if no sound, Please make sure it was inserted completely).
(1) Ensure the speakerphone is under OFF mode
(2) Pairing: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 7 seconds until you hear the "Ready for connecting or a sound" (when you holding the button until you hear the voice report "Ready for connecting"). The LED indicator will flash between red and blue alternately. It is now ready for pairing.
(3) Activate your mobile phone's Bluetooth function and search for available Bluetooth devices by referring to your mobile phone user manual for details.
(4) Selet "BT310REV or DL-LINK" from the list.
(5) When paring is completed, the voice report "connected or short bebe" The LED indicator will flash Blue alternately.
For iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4,For 4s, 5, 5c and 5s, 6, 6 Plus
For iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Mini1 and 2
For Laptop and PC with bluetooth 2.1 and above
For Samsung,For HTC, etc, all other Android 2.1 (and above) devices with Bluetooth
Smart-phone with Bluetooth 2.1 & above